Book a table at The Glasshouse
Please note: Our restaurants are currently extremely busy, therefore if no availability is showing it means we are fully booked or dining is reserved for hotel residents only. Our restaurant diaries open 2 months in advance on the first day of the month.
We are extremely excited to re-open our renowned interactive food stations for a buffet dinner service. With the arrival of our new Executive Chef, Maarten Geschwindt, we will also be reinventing our weekend lunch offering. This will launch in Autumn meaning The Glasshouse will be closed for Saturday and Sunday lunch for just a little while. As soon as our chefs have curated the new menu, we’ll be in touch with all of the details.
- The Glasshouse experience is based on two hours from the time of reservation.
- Notice of cancellation must be received at least 48 hours prior to the dining date to avoid a charge of £20 per person.
- Multiple bookings using the same name and/or contact information, which are deemed to be related, may be cancelled.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to cater for dietary requirements.
- Please note, a discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.