Summer cocktail recipes
14 May 2021 / Food /
Looking for some summer cocktail inspiration? Then look no further as our Glasshouse Bar team share two recipes that are both perfect for those long, balmy summer evenings.
Sophisticated and smooth, we’ll be enjoying this cocktail al fresco on the terrace.
- 25ml Bulleit Bourbon
- 25ml Antica formula
- 25ml Cherry brandy
- 25ml Fresh orange juice
- 5ml Vanilla syrup
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker.
- Shake well, then double strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with orange peel.
Summer Berry Spritz
Strawberries and bubbles, can you think of a better summer cocktail?
- 12.5ml Chambord
- 12.5ml Cointreau
- 25ml Strawberry purée
- 75ml Prosecco
- Soda top
- Fill a wine glass with ice.
- Pour over all ingredients and stir.
- Garnish with strawberries and raspberries.
Please ensure to check all allergens in the ingredients before serving.