Embark on an exciting horse riding adventure through the picturesque grounds of Ashridge Estate or join our seasonal Pony Club at The Grove
Whether you’re a championship equestrian in the making or have never before ridden a horse, Ashridge Trekking Centre offers a relaxed and fun environment for horse-lovers young and old to come together and enjoy an unforgettable horse riding experience around the beautiful grounds of Ashridge Estate.
Different packages are available to suit all riding capabilities:
- Beginners Experience: Perfect for those new to horse riding.
- ‘Get Back In The Saddle’ Experience: Ideal for those who have previous riding experience but have not ridden in a while.
- Experienced Taster Trail Ride: Suitable for experienced riders only, taking on a faster-paced ride through Ashridge
- Experienced ½ Day Trail Ride (inc. lunch): ½ day trail rides will be tailor made depending on capability.
All residents at The Grove will receive a 10% discount.
To book, please contact Ashridge Trekking Centre directly on 07710917782.
This summer Ashridge Trekking Centre will be hosting several Pony Days during the summer holidays which are suitable for both complete beginners or more experienced young riders.
The fun-filled days will be led by our experienced team and typical activities may include:
- Daily horse care sessions such as mucking out, learning about all the feeds & general care
- Field management, including poo picking and safely turning out and bringing the horses in
- Grooming sessions
- Stable management, including learning about plus the care of the horse’s tack
- Fun pony craft activities, including treasure hunts, treat making for ponies, design your pony & much more
- Riding session, either a riding lesson or hack
Sessions run every Friday and Sunday in August from 11am – 3pm
Children aged 7 and above: £80 (which includes a 10% discount for Grove residents)Book Pony Club
Pony Club Terms & Conditions:
Prepayment is required at time of booking. Spaces are limited.