Win a one night dinner, bed and breakfast stay for two
Simply subscribe to our newsletter to be entered into our monthly draw.
Terms and conditions
- Prize draw is only open to UK residents, aged 21 years or over, excluding employees of The Grove, or associated hotels, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- To enter, entrants must visit submit their email address via www.thegrove.co.uk
- The prize is a ‘dinner, bed and breakfast offer’ which includes: An overnight stay in a West Wing superior bedroom, dinner for two in The Glasshouse or The Stables (excluding beverages), buffet breakfast at The Glasshouse plus use of our spa facilities.
- Booking is subject to availability at any given time, only available Sunday – Thursday.
- The Grove’s decision is final and no correspondence, apart from notification, will be entered into.
- The prize must be booked by the prize winner and taken within a six month period of the notification date.
- Winners are responsible for any travel expenses to and from The Grove and any payment over and above the prize as outlined without exception.
- The winner is defined as the owner of the email address from which the winning entry was submitted.
- One winner will be randomly selected on the 5th of every month. The winner will be alerted via the email address provided.
- The Grove accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond The Grove’s control.
- The winner’s details (name and county only) will be available for six weeks, only by sending an email to email@example.com. Each entrant consents to the use of his or her personal details in accordance with this clause.
- By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of The Grove if so requested.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative and cannot by redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- The Grove reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, The Grove at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- In the event that the prize remains unclaimed for 14 days or more, The Grove reserves the right to withdraw the prize and offer no substitute.
- Result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Grove reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- The Grove reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
- The Grove will collect data for the purposes of administering this promotion. By entering the competition you are opting in to receive further communications from The Grove and will be automatically added to the relevant mailing lists. You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe tool on any future communication you receive.
- The Grove has arranged this competition in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize.