Spa Members: Tennis
Available from 10am - 4pm from Friday 22 May
With unlimited outdoor exercise now permitted, from Friday 22 May, our tennis courts will be open exclusively for Sequoia members. Complimentary one hour slots will be available for up to two players per court from 10am – 4pm, daily.
Before making a booking, please read the terms and conditions below.
To make a booking, call 01923 807807.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to The Grove is currently via the front entrance only
- Players will only be permitted to enter the courts if their booking has been made in advance
- To access the courts, members must not have been out of the country for over 14 days
- Players must not be in self-isolation or displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Once a booking is made members should travel to the hotel alone, or with members of the same household
- Arrival at main reception should be no more than 15 minutes prior to the reserved court time
- On arrival, you should call main reception and you will be met and handed an access card for the walled garden
- A membership card will need to be shown and left at main reception during your game
- Ample car parking spaces are available, so players should park with an adequate distance between vehicles to allow for social distancing
- Rental equipment will not be available, so players must bring their own
- Members must adhere to the social distancing rules at all times, maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters
- Please do not use the litter bins; you will need to take your own litter home
- Please ensure you take all equipment including tennis balls home with you, if you lose a ball please advise main reception
- If you meet members of the public on a footpath, please stand aside at a safe distance and allow them to pass whilst practicing good social distancing