Spa Members: Tennis
Available Monday - Wednesday, 5pm - 8pm
Brush up on your backhand on one of our tennis courts.
Complimentary one hour slots will be available for up to two players per court on Monday – Wednesday, from 5pm – 8pm. Before making a booking, please read the terms and conditions below.
To make a booking, call 01923 807807.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to The Grove is currently via the front entrance only
- Players will only be permitted to enter the courts if their booking has been made in advance
- To access the courts, members must not have been out of the country for over 14 days
- Players must not be in self-isolation or displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Once a booking is made members should travel to the hotel alone, or with members of the same household
- Arrival at main reception should be no more than 15 minutes prior to the reserved court time
- On arrival, you should call main reception and you will be met and handed an access card for the walled garden
- A membership card will need to be shown and left at main reception during your game
- Ample car parking spaces are available, so players should park with an adequate distance between vehicles to allow for social distancing
- Rental equipment will not be available, so players must bring their own
- Members must adhere to the social distancing rules at all times, maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters
- Please do not use the litter bins; you will need to take your own litter home
- Please ensure you take all equipment including tennis balls home with you, if you lose a ball please advise main reception
- If you meet members of the public on a footpath, please stand aside at a safe distance and allow them to pass whilst practicing good social distancing