Spa Members: Outdoor Personal Training
£60 per hour
We are very pleased to announce that we’re launching new 1-2-1 Outdoor Personal Training sessions with our Wellness Manager, Mark Alexander.
Mark has a wealth of knowledge and experience and promises to make your sessions tough but fun.
It’s a perfect way to build your fitness levels before gyms re-open so you can hit the ground running.
Once booked, Mark will arrange a phone consultation with you so he can discuss your fitness needs and any questions you may have.
Before making a booking, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to The Grove is currently via the front entrance only
- Only members that have booked in advance will be able to attend the class
- To attend a personal training session, members must not have been out of the country for over 14 days
- Members must not be in self-isolation or displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Once a booking is made members should travel to the hotel alone, or with members of the same household
- Arrival at Sequoia should be no more than 5 minutes prior to the personal training session
- A membership card will need to be shown and left at main reception during your session
- Ample car parking spaces are available, so members should park with an adequate distance between vehicles to allow for social distancing
- Members must adhere to the social distancing rules at all times, maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters
- Please do not use the litter bins; you will need to take your own litter home
- Please bring a sweat towel and water bottle with you
- If you meet members of the public on a footpath, please stand aside at a safe distance and allow them to pass whilst practicing good social distancing
To make a booking, please call 01923 807807.