Spa Members: Morning Bootcamp
£15 per person
The Grove’s morning bootcamp is the perfect mix of high intensity interval training and core work.
After getting warmed up you will be pushed through some bursts of intense exercise that will be fused with some core based movements in your recovery.
The idea is to keep you moving throughout the whole 45 min session and then cool down and stretch.
How long does a fitness fusion session last?
Sessions last for 60 minutes which includes a 45 minute training session followed by a 15 minute stretch.
How many people attend each session?
Following the Governments guidelines each class will have a maximum of 5 people and will all be at least 2 meters apart.
What happens if it’s raining?
Sessions go ahead regardless of the weather.
What time are the sessions?
Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.00am
Where are the sessions held?
The training sessions will be held in The Grove’s formal garden area.
Where do I go and what do I bring?
Please meet at the entrance of Sequoia at 0850am and please bring a sweat towel and water bottle.
How much is the class?
£15 per class and payment is made at booking and cannot be taken on arrival.
Before making a booking, please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- Access to The Grove is currently via the front entrance only
- Only members that have booked in advance will be able to attend the class
- To attend a class or personal training session, members must not have been out of the country for over 14 days
- Members must not be in self-isolation or displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Once a booking is made members should travel to the hotel alone, or with members of the same household
- Arrival at Sequoia should be no more than 5 minutes prior to the class
- A membership card will need to be shown and left at main reception during your class
- Ample car parking spaces are available, so members should park with an adequate distance between vehicles to allow for social distancing
- Members must adhere to the social distancing rules at all times, maintaining a minimum distance of 2 meters
- Please do not use the litter bins; you will need to take your own litter home
- Please bring a sweat towel and water bottle with you
- If you meet members of the public on a footpath, please stand aside at a safe distance and allow them to pass whilst practicing good social distancing
To book, please call 01923 807807.