Simple food served to perfection
Come and enjoy informal, gorgeous food at The Stables restaurant, set within The Grove's original stable block. Succulent steaks. Wonderful stone-baked pizzas. Warming winter pies. it's all homely and comforting.
- Opening Times
- Sample Menus
- Book Online
You'll like the views too, over the golf course or The Stables courtyard. With a rustic New England design, this feels entirely different from Colette's and The Glasshouse, giving you a wide choice of venues to meet and eat.
Children's dining policy
Children aged 12 years and under may choose from The Stables' children's menu, or choose from the main a la carte menu. Children 2 years and under dine free of charge when dining with a full paying adult.
Bookings for a maximum of 8 diners per table. Dining reservations can be made from the first day of each month for the current month and the following two months e.g. a reservation for August can be made from 1 June. We will endeavour to meet all your requests, however please note these are subject to availability
All week 7.00am to 11.00am
Monday to Saturday 12.00pm to 2.30pm
Sunday 12.30pm to 3.30pm
Monday to Saturday 6.00pm to 10.00pm
Sunday 6.00pm to 9.00pm
THE STABLES BAR
Monday to Saturday 11.00am to 11.00pm
Sundays 12.30pm to 9.30pm
Golfers are welcome from 7.00am
- Each booking is based on a two hour sitting from time of reservation.
- Multiple bookings using the same name and/or contact information, which are deemed to be related may be cancelled.
- For parties of five or more please call the restaurant reservations team on 01923 296010.
- The Terrace is open during the summer months, subject to weather. Tables on the terrace cannot be reserved and are subject to availability on arrival.
- Please select the correct total number of guests, including children, when making your booking.
- Please ensure any dietary requirements are specified in the comments section when making your booking.