Brilliant activities at The Grove
Activities for the whole family to participate
What better way to keep your little ones entertained than visiting a 5* home away from home. We have a robust Kids Activity Programme during every school holiday period, plus some great offers for you to enjoy. Our family-friendly resort has all the activities you need.
- Junior Golf Clinics
- Treasure hunts
- Golf clinics
- Bike hire
- Children's indoor pool
- Games Room
- Family Board Games
- Table tennis
- Colouring and play areas
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Free in-room movies for families staying over Easter (1-23 April)
*Please note that every school holiday has variables of the above and may not include all activities shown. Every activity is subject to availability. For more information on activities taking place on a specific holiday period, please contact reservations on 01923 296010 or email email@example.com.
The Walled Garden will have a soft opening on 1st April 2017. Residents are permitted.
Easter activities will commence from the 1-23 April inclusive. With all our continuous activities happening above, here is a sneak peak of what additional activities will take place over the Easter period:
Segway | 14-17 April | 9:30-12.30 and 13:30-17:30 | Minimum 7 stone weight
An exhilarating segway experience for 14 years +, which can be booked in advance by our Reservations team on 01923 296010. Prices are £15 per person for an hour.
*Please note the Seqway experience is not suitable if you suffer from back/neck pain, are pregnant or have serious heart problems.
- Segway's are an adventurous activity and participants should use their own judgement when deciding if they should participate.
Children's Mad Hatter's Tea Party | 16 April | 14:30 - 16:30
Join Alice and the gang for a Mad Hatters Tea Party with finger sandwiches, queen of hearts jam tarts and plenty more, for your little one to enjoy. Book in advance with our Reservation team on the number above, we welcome any age and parents are welcome to participate. £10 per child.
*Please note the two above activities must be booked in advance with the Reservations team on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01923 296010.
3 YEARS +
- Pirate/Princess activity packs
- Giant snakes and ladders
- Crazy golf
- Jewellery making
- Sports day fun - Egg and spoon races, 3 legged race and bean bag race
- Resident golf clinic
- Sack race
-Capture the flag
7 YEARS +
- Table tennis tournament
- Quick cricket
- Golf clinic beginner/intermediate and long/short game sessions from £15 for one day and £25 for 2 days.
Children can take part in all activities, however will have to be of a certain age or above for some activities, as specified above.
Additional Easter Activities 14-17 April
- Balloon fairies
- Face painting, music, circus skills and parachute fun
- Ribbon twirling and maypole dancing
- Story time and a magic show with Gordon the Gnome or the Mad Hatter
- Easter egg hunts
- Easter themed arts and crafts, colouring and play area
- Hoola hoops
- Giant kerplunk
- Jungle Jo
- Decorating flower pots
- Birds of prey/hawkings display
- Sweet shop
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
Book Online Or call: 01923 296010