Sunday Best at The Glasshouse
1 March, 2020 - 31 May, 2020 / Food & Drink
Join us for the ultimate Sunday feast
From this March, experience our Sunday Best in all its finery… our non-stop dining experience where you can feast on bottomless servings of the finest seafood, traditional roast dinners, delectable desserts and more.
It’s the ultimate Sunday feast, freshly prepared using the ‘Best of British’ local suppliers and seasonal ingredients. And you never have to agonise over picking your favourite roast or dessert because at The Glasshouse you can tuck into everything.
Our extended Sunday offering includes:
- Crustacean bar with seasonal offerings such as Lobster, crevettes, crab and langoustines.
- Three carving stations with favourites such as Roast prime rib of Scottish beef with creamy horseradish & Yorkshire puddings, Saltmarsh lamb shoulder, Fennel roasted pork belly, crackling & homemade apple sauce… all served with duck fat roast potatoes and seasonal garden vegetables.
- A variety of vegan dishes, including vegan wellington with pickled red cabbage, rosemary roasties and rich onion gravy.
- British farmhouse cheese counter and charcuteries served with chutneys from our Walled Garden.
- Nostalgic British desserts including bread and butter pudding, lemon meringue pie, sticky toffee pudding, trifle and fruit crumble with lashings of custard.
The drinks at The Glasshouse bar are superlative, too. Experiment with cocktails from our Garden to Glass menu, including four types of the perfect slow Sunday drink… the Bloody Mary.
Book now and put on your best bib and tucker.
Terms & Conditions
The Sunday Best at The Glasshouse experience is based on two hours from time of reservation. Opening times are 1pm – 7pm. Beverages are not included in the price.