COVID-19 Golf Measures
The golf experience has been temporarily re-invented to ensure compliance with government guidelines. The full code of conduct is detailed below.
Course Access and Booking
To access the course, a player must:
- Not have visited any country not on the Government’s exempt list.
- Not be in self-isolation or displaying COVID-19 symptoms
- Have made (and pre-paid for) a booking in advance using our online booking platform
- Valet Parking will not be available, however guests will be able to utilise a full Bag Drop service
- Hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial spray will be available upon entering the facility
- Plastic screens remain installed in our buggies and can be utilised when requested
- PowaKaddy and Pull Trolleys will be available, and will be cleaned with anti-bacterial spray on collection
- Locker Room facilities are now be fully open including showers, however we do ask that you continue to follow government guidance on reducing your risk to COVID-19
- Practice facilities are now fully open with complimentary access 30 minutes prior to your tee time
On the Course
- The starter will be on hand to manage play and to remind players of the safe play code of conduct
- There will be 10 minute intervals between tee times, with a maximum of four players permitted at one tee time
- A players assistant will be monitoring pace of play, as well as social distancing and to help maintain bunkers
- Please note bunker rakes are now provided again on the golf course. We ask that you please rake bunkers after shots are played and utilise sanitisation stations on the course as provided
- The Halfway House will be open as normal with payments required by card
To plan your next round of golf at The Grove, please click here.