Recipe: Burrata with Italian white peaches, basil and toasted pine nuts
2 July 2019 / Food /
Open 17 July – 8 September 2019, the Potting Shed Pop-Up Restaurant floats on a sea of green in our verdant Walled Garden. The fresh style of cooking is epitomised in this fabulous recipe from our Executive Sous Chef, Andrew Parkinson – Burrata with Italian white peaches, basil and toasted pine nuts.
- 125g burrata
- 1 x fresh Italian white peach
- 6 x basil leaves
- 50g toasted pine kernels
- Aged balsamic vinegar
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cracked black pepper and sea salt
- Place the burrata on the plate and push the top open with the back of a spoon for the cream to leak out.
- Season with a sprinkle of cracked black pepper and sea salt.
- Tear the Italian white peach off the stone, place into a bowl with the basil leaves and drizzle with a touch of olive oil.
- Dress the burrata with the peach as seen in the picture, then finish with the pine kernels and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
To sample this dish and a whole host of other fresh, seasonal specials – click here to book a table at the Potting Shed.