Receive world-class shooting tuition within 60 acres of stunning countryside with Holland & Holland
To reserve call Holland & Holland Shooting Grounds on: 01923 825349
All Year /
Located approximately 20 minutes from The Grove is Holland & Holland Shooting Grounds, where exceptional shooting tuition has taken place in the verdant grounds since 1939. Whatever your age or ability, come on down and benefit from tailored and individual instruction, making the most of the wide range of sporting clay stands and excellent facilities available, which include an indoor rifle range and a gun fitting room.
Different courses are available to suit all shooting abilities:
- Shotgun Beginners Course: Designed to take a novice shot to a confident level with basic shooting techniques learnt.
- Green Feather Course: Private or group lessons are available for novice lady guns, offering an introduction to the world of shooting.
- Silver Feather Course: Designed for more experienced lady guns looking to hone or perfect their skills.
- Young Shot Morning Course: For the aspiring young gunner aged 11-16, offering a fun and educational morning with a group of like-minded peers. There is a strong emphasis on gun handling and safety throughout.
- Guided Rounds: Perfect for the more experienced shot.
- Deer Stalking Course: A three-hour course designed with the novice shooter in mind, this session covers the basic stalking shooting positions plus much more.
All residents at The Grove will receive a preferential rate when quoting their confirmation number to Holland and Holland.
To book, please contact Holland & Holland directly on 01923825349.