Sacksful of Prizes – it must be Christmas!
The countdown to Christmas has begun and to get into the spirit
we are giving you the chance to win some fantastic prizes every
All you have to do is play our seasonal game, Sackman, and help Earl Grey (The Grove's very own little donkey) take on the "Evil Sackmen" who are out to ruin his festive fun.
Each week there will be three winners - the top scorer and two randomly chosen entrants.
Prizes for weeks commencing:
- 23 December: Lunch for four at The Stables
- 30 December: Spa day for two at our sister hotel, therunnymede-on-thames
The Grand Prizes
There will be three grand prize winners - the overall top scorer and two randomly chosen entrants - each winning:
- A two night stay, for two at The Grove with dinner and breakfast in The Glasshouse, a 55min spa treatment and a round of golf (per person)
THE SMALL PRINT
- The competition is only open to UK residents, aged 21 years or over, excluding employees of The Grove and sister hotels, their families, agents, or anyone else professionally associated with this promotion.
- To enter the competition you must submit your name and email address.
- The winner is defined as the owner of the email address from which the winning score was submitted.
- An individual is restricted to winning one “weekly” prize for a high score during the duration of this competition. In the event an individual wins more than once the prize will go to the next highest scorer who has not won previously.
- An individual is restricted to winning one “weekly” prize draw prize during the duration of this competition.
- The Grove accepts no responsibility for any messages that are lost, delayed or unable to send due to lack of internet connection, faulty hardware or for any other reason beyond the Grove's control.
- By accepting the prize, consent is automatically given to participate in reasonable unpaid publicity for and on behalf of The Grove if so requested.
- The Grove reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the competition, The Grove at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
- The Grove reserves the right to suspend or terminate this promotion, in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By entering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- The Grove will collect data for the purposes of administering this promotion. By entering the competition you are opting in to receive further communications from The Grove and will be automatically added to the relevant mailing lists. You may unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe tool on any future communication you receive.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Twitter. You are providing your information to The Grove and not to Facebook or Twitter. This promotion ensures a complete release of Facebook by each entrant or participant.
- The Grove has arranged this competition in good faith but does not accept liability relating to this prize.
- The Grove reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the promotion if circumstances outside its control make this unavoidable. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.